To further foster this market leading position a well qualified and dynamic team looks for a system engineer.
Your task profile is best described by following main points:
- Cooperates with Sales in promoting Pixy products (HW+SW)
- Recognizes the future market trends and initiates new product ideas
- Sales oriented person (25% travelling)
- Responds to incoming technical queries from customers
- Understands the customer’s requirements – new products and modernization
- Cooperates with Engineering in defining the development roadmap
- Provides technical support and training for the customers
- Occasionally customer application development
As basic requirements to fulfil this challenging and influencial position we consider below mentioned criteria key to a sustainable performance: Electrical Engineering degree
- At least 5 years of experience in system engineering for railway industry.
- Familiar with control algorithms for VCU and EVC
- Ideally familiarity with IEC61131 standard and CoDeSys programming.
- Ready to travel (25%)
- Strong communication skills
- Technical skills and experience from working closely with customers is also highly valued.
- Like working in multi cultural environment.
- Fluency in German and English
We appreciate receiving your complete application via e-mail. Further information will be provided by Dr. Esa Habashi, tel: 056 200 0321 Pixy AG CH-5300 Turgi AG